Consult about infertility with Doctor Aimee
Your initial consultation with Dr. Aimee begins her process of getting to know you, gathering more information about your condition(s) and starting to develop an individualized treatment plan.
At your initial consultation with Dr. Aimee you will- Speak extensively with her about your fertility history.
- Review your medical, surgical and family histories
- If necessary, determine which simple tests will provide an accurate diagnosis.
- Begin to derive a comprehensive and individualized treatment plan.
- Get answers to questions you have about infertility, treatment or your personal case.
- Meet with her Financial Coordinator
- We look to setting up an appointment with you
Your initial consultation with Dr.Aimee begins our process of getting to know you, gathering more information about your condition(s) and starting to develop an individualized treatment plan.
WHAT TESTS TO EXPECT AT AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
Dr.Aimee typically perform three tests, a pelvic ultrasound, blood work and a tubal evaluation. For the male partner, a semen analysis can show whether there are issues with sperm.